SEO Workshop Process
Our Bespoke SEO Training is catered for a private SEO workshop restricted just for the attendee’s business. Are you looking to learn about how to bring in more visitors to your website? In our bespoke SEO training and workshops, we show you exactly how it is done.
How much does SEO Training cost and what is the process?
- The cost is £475.00 and then £175 for each additional attendee. Payment must be received 7 days before training day. Refunds are available only on cancellations with 7 full days notice.
- Please complete the following booking form which sends us all your details of your website.
- We will give you a courtesy call to discuss some finer details and confirm the date booked.
- Then we will carry out extensive research into your website which allows us to tailor your training to your website and best ways to increase your online visibility.
Where will the SEO Training and Workshops take place?
- Training will be carried out over 1 day at Warwick Mill Business Centre, Warwick Bridge, Carlisle, Cumbria CA4 8RR from 10:30am to 4:30pm in Carlisle.
- Refreshments include tea/coffee, biscuits, and a buffet lunch. Please let us know of any special dietary requirements.
Do i need to bring anything with me to the training?
- Yes, a laptop that can connect to the internet (we have excellent wifi) with a browser installed such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. If you do not have one available, then please let us know prior to the training day so that we can arrange a temporary laptop.